A filmmaker and writer who just graduated Seton Hall University, I've had several internships with CNBC in the Edit Department and Long Form Unit. In college, I've wrote countless scripts, including feature length scripts and TV pilots. My first feature length script, "Plato's Cave," won two awards: a quarterfinalist in ScreenCraft's 2018 Screenplay Competition and the Grand Jury Prize at the Cannes Screenplay Competition in 2019. I'm currently working on two more feature length scripts. I've also wrote, edited, and directed several short films, one of which premiered at the SOMA Film Festival in March 2019, and another one that wrapped production that same month and is currently in the festival circuit.
I'm inspired by surrealism and nature. People that inspire me range from Stevie Nicks and Guillermo del Toro to Danny DeVito and David Lynch.
"Adventure is out there." - Charles Muntz from Up
Work and Experience
- Writer, Director, Editor for my short film "Crumbs" (2019).
- Head of Wardrobe for Bill Pace's "Blood and Tears" (2019).
- Crew for Angie Loveday's "Machiavellian" web series (2018).
- Writer for two pilot episodes for R&C Co (2018).
- Editor; office production assistant for documentaries at CNBC (September 2017 - May 2018).
- Writer, Editor, and Director of my film "The Throne" (2018).
- Director of Photography for Masood Mohayya's "The Spoiler" (2018).
- Cinematographer for Angie Loveday's "The Three Truths" (2018).
- Production Manager for Charlie Slocum's "The Three Kings" (2018).
- Crew for William Pace's "Third Party Witness" (2018) which premiered at SOMA Film Festival.
- Writer, Editor, and Director of my short video "Please Don't Push the Red Button."
- Writer, Editor, and Director of my film "Afternoon in a Car."
- Writer, Editor, and Director of my film "The Lost Fish."
- Crew for "Anne," "Under the Tree of Time," "Ctrl Alt Del," "The Doctor's Bride," and several others.